COM 106 Module 5 Assignment 1 Destination Presentation
This Tutorial was purchased 2 times & rated B+ by student like you.
This Tutorial contains following AttachmentsNo Attachments
Before beginning this assignment, you should thoroughly review PowerPoint Presentation Creation; Enhancing Presentations with Pictures, Transitions, Objects, Backgrounds, and SmartArt from your course textbook, Go! All in one: Computer concepts and application.
For this assignment you will use Microsoft PowerPoint to create a presentation about a place to which you have traveled or would like to travel.
- Begin by opening a new Microsoft PowerPoint file.
- Save it as LastnameFirstInitial_M5_A1.ppt.
- The presentation should include at least six slides that could describe the location, the method of travel, the qualities of the location that make it interesting or fun, the places you can visit, and any cultural activities in which you might like to participate.
- Choose an appropriate theme, slide layouts, and pictures to format the presentation attractively.
- Research the location and include properly cited (APA Style) material. Here is a great resource you can use to find information about places in the US and all over the world. (Be aware that the automatic citation generator for this site uses MLA style and not APA.)
- Add (copy and paste) a chart or graph you can create in Microsoft Excel. This could be a travel budget.
- Add (copy and paste) a table you can create in Microsoft Word. This could be a daily schedule.
- Include a References slide at the end.
Write a reviewOrder Id
Order Id will be kept Confidential
Rating: A B C D F
Enter the code in the box below:
We are all socially connected. Some of us like to be so more than others. Technology allows us to do this in a variety of ways. In this assignment, you will learn to use a new technology that helps you become socially connected. This technology can take the form of instant messaging or an on..
Part 1: The Spreadsheet M3: Assignment 2 Expenses Worksheet in Excel Begin by opening a new Microsoft Excel file. (You may use the template found here.) Save it as LastnameFirstInitial_M3_A2 Use Rows 1 and 2 for a title. Beginning in row 4, use column A to list your different expenses..
Before beginning this assignment, you should thoroughly review Windows Explorer, File Management, Office Features, and Word Documents from your course textbook, Go! All in one: Computer concepts and application. For this assignment you will be creating a one-page flyer in a Mic..
Throughout the course of your academic career, you will be asked to conduct research to support the assertions you make in papers, presentations, and projects. Sometimes getting at the material you will need is fairly straightforward, while other times the research process forces you to get a lit..